Financial Survival Network, Released on 6/20/22
- Japan’s central bank loses control of interest rates. Is this the future of the US and Europe?
- Cryptos are stabilizing, but other defaults are looming so the carnage might not be over.
- Energy markets in turmoil — Germany is rationing gasoline and reactivating old coal plants to offset the lack of Russian gas.
- Heat waves are disrupting the US south.and midwest.s electric grids and killing homeless people and livestock. Another reason to expect food shortages and higher prices next year.
- Electricity rates are set to double. Here’s why.
- Tesla raises prices again and again. Commodity price increases are being passed on to consumers which will have a huge negative effect on politics and the upcoming elections.
John Rubino is the founder and manager of the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. He currently writes for CFA Magazine.