Dunagan Kaiser, Reluctant Preppers, Released on 4/28/16
- The roots of currency destruction from Nixon closing the gold window to secret inflationary taxation…
- Chinese “recovery” is a lie based on unprecedented ballooning debt.
- US corporate earnings terrible – banks, Apple, Twitter – Stocks at record highs but even the leaders are failing.
- Exorbitantly expensive stimulus yielding ever more anemic response from the real economy – we are stealing obscene amounts from our children and grandchildren’s future to claim we aren’t in recession.
- European demographic time bomb of obligation that cannot be paid – will drive huge devaluations to rob the people since inflation.
- Governments encouraging unchecked immigration in desperate attempt to swell voter rolls and replace dwindling worker demographic, but the backlash is surprising them with revolts of territorial grassroots uprisings.
- What can a prudent person do now to protect their family, and profit from the coming collapse, which could go different directions?
John Rubino is the founder and manager of the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. He currently writes for CFA Magazine.