Financial Survival Network, Released on 9/14/22
- Europe is falling into an “inflationary depression”.
- Trillion-dollar bailouts of European energy and manufacturing companies are in the works.
- How will that affect the euro?
- How much longer can the Fed tighten into all this chaos?
- Everyone is restarting or building nuclear plants. Does that make uranium the best commodity play?
- Gold and silver are still weak in USD terms but are moving into positive technical and seasonal territory. Will the next six months be better than the last six?
- Some are predicting a silver short squeeze. Is this possible?
- Zero Hedge has an article about how the fiat currency countries need to engineer a commodities crash to prevent the emergence of commodity currencies like what Putin is talking about. Does this mean higher interest rates for longer?
- Russian retreat underway in Ukraine, fallout?
John Rubino is the founder of the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. He currently writes for CFA Magazine.