Egon von Greyerz, Gold Switzerland, Released on 12/12/16
• Coming hyperinflation
• Current situation – “This is insanity”
• “If you don’t own gold, you won’t get it”
• “Financial assets grotesquely overvalued”
• Money managers don’t understand gold
• Gold, silver – “Single best buying opportunity in history”
• Silver and gold price targets
• Valuation of financial assets
• Risk of civil unrest in China
• The end game
• Timing of coming downturn or collapse – “Very close now”
John Embry joined Sprott Asset Management LP as Chief Investment Strategist in March 2003. He plays an instrumental role in developing the corporate and investment policy of the firm. John, an industry expert in precious metals, has studied the gold sector for over thirty years and has accumulated industry experience as a portfolio management specialist since 1963.
Egon von Greyerz is founder and Managing Partner of Matterhorn Asset Management AG & GoldSwitzerland. Since the 1990s Egon von Greyerz has been actively involved with financial investment activities including mergers and acquisitions and asset allocation consultancy for private family funds. This led to the creation of Matterhorn Asset Management, an asset management company based on wealth preservation principles. MAM is part of the Aquila Group, Switzerland’s largest independent asset management group. Von Greyerz makes regular media appearances on CNBC, BBC, etc. and publishes articles on the world economy and wealth preservation.