Financial Survival Network, Released on 9/26/23
In this interview, Kerry Lutz and John Rubino discuss a range of topics related to the economy, including the Fed’s hawkish pause and its potential consequences, China’s economic implosion and its impact on the global economy, the impact of green technology and automation on the economy, the military’s purpose and culture, the Kennedy assassinations, and the potential consequences of flawed polling and voter fraud in the upcoming election. They highlight the precarious state of the economy and the potential risks that lie ahead, including a housing market crash, rising interest rates, and the impact of rising oil prices on the economy. They also discuss the limitations of electric cars and offshore wind, and how automation may lead to job loss and a shrinking social safety net. Furthermore, they delve into the challenges the military faces in recruiting individuals from different backgrounds and the importance of having a reserve army of unemployed people. They express skepticism about the official explanations for the deaths of JFK and RFK and suggest that the CIA was involved in both cases. Finally, they discuss the potential consequences of flawed polling and voter fraud in the upcoming election, highlighting the need for fair and accurate election practices. Overall, the discussion highlights the need for caution and careful consideration of the potential risks and challenges facing the economy and society as a whole.
- Fed promises “higher for longer”.
- 10-year Treasury broke 4.5% this morning.
- Oil heading towards $100
- Credit card losses are spiking and “excess savings” are now negative.
- Does all this guarantee a recession and equities bear market in 2024?
- Texas is adding buses to take illegal migrants to NYC and Chicago. We could talk about the press conference AOC tried to hold in Manhattan…
- UK just passed an “online safety” law that effectively criminalizes dissent. Template for what’s coming here?
- Kennedy assassination attempt? (dare we say?)
- WaPo poll gave Trump a 10% lead over Biden. The paper then disavowed its own poll.
John Rubino is the founder of the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com which he sold in 2022. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. His latest work can be found at https://rubino.substack.com.