Turd Ferguson, TF Metals Report, Released on 9/8/16
Just a few of the topics covered include:
- The history of DeutscheBank and how this is all still relevant today
- Jim Rickards and his role as a “spokesperson” for gold
- The relative safety of working with different custodians and online clearing firms
- The benefits of owning shares in streaming/royalty companies
- And, as usual, a whole lot more
Dave Kranzler spent many years working in various Wall Street jobs. After business school, he primarily traded junk bonds for a large bank. Dave graduated from Oberlin College with majors in Economics and English and he also has an MBA from the University of Chicago, with a concentration in accounting and finance. Currently, he co-manages a precious metals and mining stock investment fund in Denver. He has nearly thirty years of experience in studying, researching, analyzing and investing in the financial markets. His daily articles can be found at his site, Investment Research Dynamics.