Chris Waltzek, Goldseek Radio, Released on 8/15/16
- Economist and best-selling author Harry S. Dent Jr., returns with positive comments on the PMs sector.
- The gold market follows the commodities cycle , which continues to advance. Every investor should allocate 5-10% gold / silver to to their portfolio to improve investment diversification.
- Investor’s appetite for the PMs continues to improve, in the wake of news of huge losses related to security issues in the Bitcoin encryption methodology.
- The positive trend in US equities is directly correlated to negative rates – investors have few options other than chasing risk to boost expected returns.
- Weakening economic conditions will persist, which could lead to a new round of QE4 and subsequent inflation.
- Given the startlingly muted economic fallout in the UK following the Brexit, Spain, Portugal and Italy may exit the EU, improving the prospects for PMs.
Harry Dent is a Fortune 100 consultant, new venture investor, noted speaker, bestselling author, and the founder and senior editor at Dent Research, where he dedicates himself to identifying and studying demographic, technological, and geopolitical trends. He has a free daily newsletter at www.harrydent.com called “Survive and Prosper.” Mr. Dent accurately predicted Japan’s collapse in 1989, the dot-com bubble-bust in 2000 and the housing bust in 2006 to 2007 (among many other things). He’s written numerous books, including The Great Boom Ahead (1992), The Great Depression Ahead (2008), The Great Crash Ahead (2011) and The Demographic Cliff (2014).