Elijah Johnson, Finance And Liberty, Released on 7/18/16
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– Why falling interest rates and increasing government deficits don’t help the economy ►0:47
– No area of finance can function normally with low or negative interest rates ►11:35
– What will catalyze the collapse? ►16:43
– 2/3rds of debt must be erased ►23:10
– How to prepare for high inflation ►28:13
John Rubino is the founder and manager of the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. He currently writes for CFA Magazine.