Elijah Johnson, Finance and Liberty, 2/8/16
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– Global totalitarianism coming?
– Why did the Fed raise interest rates?
– Negative interest rates and a cashless society
– Cyprus style bail-ins coming to America
– 2016 presidential election: “We don’t have a vote anymore”
– How do we avoid movement toward totalitarianism?
G. Edward Griffin is an American film producer, author, and political lecturer. He is best known as the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, a critique of much modern economic theory and practice, specifically the Federal Reserve System.