Chris Waltzek, Goldseek Radio, Released on 10/13/16
- David Morgan a.k.a. “The Silver Investor” from the Morgan Report gives a detailed overview of current silver market conditions.
- The time may be approaching to start adding to core silver positions, the market correction may soon pass.
- Both the guest and host agree: 90% silver US coins, pre-’65 make the ideal investment.
- The Silver Investor’s #1 Rule of silver investing, when all else fails there’s silver, for instance, in the aftermath of a hurricane, ATM outages, etc.
- The recent addition of the Yuan to the IMF reserve SDR could be a game changer for currency hegemony and a big plus for precious metals investors.
- Eventually, David morgan expects the PTB to return the global currency system to de facto money – gold and silver.
- A widely diversified portfolio including a solid core of precious metals investors is advisable.
David Morgan is a world-renown precious metals aficionado. He is the creator of the Silver-Investor.com website and The Morgan Report, a monthly report that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. A dynamic, much-in-demand speaker all over the globe, David’s educational mission also makes him a prolific author, having penned Get the Skinny on Silver Investing and his latest book, The Silver Manifesto.