Chris Waltzek, Goldseek Radio, Released on 3/9/16
- The Silver Investor David Morgan and the host discuss the best annual start in the PMs sector in 35 years, according to The Economist magazine.
- Our guest expects the short covering bonanza to continue for a month or two as retail investors regain confidence and push their chips back into the market.
- His work indicates a new bull market is underway – however, additional gains could be tame as investors slowly accumulate new long positions.
- The massive debt implosion, as outlined by the economist Schumpeter: “creative destruction” virtually insures better times to come for PMs investors.
- When gold is priced in terms of global currencies such as Candadian dollars, the gold bull market never ended.
- Our guest reminds the audience of the classic words of JP Morgan, “Gold is money and everything else is credit.”
- By this logic, dollars, pounds, euros, yen and yuan are all unbacked paper promises; only gold and silver are true wealth.
- Just as the BOE gold sales of 1999-2002 marked the end of the bear market, the recent sale by the bank of Canada is a positive indication.
David Morgan is a world-renown precious metals aficionado. He is the creator of the Silver-Investor.com website and The Morgan Report, a monthly report that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. A dynamic, much-in-demand speaker all over the globe, David’s educational mission also makes him a prolific author, having penned Get the Skinny on Silver Investing and his latest book, The Silver Manifesto.