Goldseek Radio, Released on 6/4/19
- Dr. Chris Martenson of PeakProsperity.com, author of Prosper! notes the global “everything bubble.”
- Virtually every asset class was inflated by profligate monetary policies and various fiat schemes.
- The global economy could be on the cusp of a 2nd Great Recession due in part to protectivist trade barriers.
- Fed policymakers may have lost their favorite method of ringing liquidity from the global financial system.
- The perpetual debt accumulation system may mark the tipping point of galloping inflation.
- Consumer’s experience ever declining purchasing power and higher cost of living expenses.
- The largest domestic economic expansion in history with new home starts robust.
- The key economic leading indicator suggests that economic conditions might surprise naysayers once a bottom is in place.
- Investors who listened to Goldseek.com Radio enjoyed 200% returns on their Ethereum investment in the past 5 months.
- The duo concur that every portfolio should include a 1-3% investment in Bitcoin, Ethereum and a broad basket.
- Crypto assets boost overall portfolio beta, enhancing the safe haven appeal as well as participating in the Internet 2.0 digital revolution, the currency of the future.
Christopher Martenson is a former American biochemical scientist. Currently he is a writer and trend forecaster interested in macro trends regarding the economy, energy composition and environment. He is the founder of PeakProsperity.com. As one of the early econobloggers who forecasted the housing market collapse and stock market correction years in advance, Chris rose to prominence with the launch of his seminal video seminar which later became a book called The Crash Course. Chris’ latest book (co-authored with Adam Taggart) is called Prosper!: How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting.