Chris Waltzek, Goldseek Radio, Released on 9/2/16
- Head of the Trends Research Institute, Gerald Celente returns with comments on the recent bombings in NY and NJ.
- Once gold closes firmly above $1,400 per ounce, a new bull market will be underway, according to the Trends Research Institute.
- By sending interest rates to 46 year lows, policymakers temporarily halted an economic implosion, which resulted in a real estate bubble.
- Survival / Sur-thrival in the modern economy requires some novel thinking.
- The world is passing from the Industrial / Information age to a robotics era, which will eliminate millions of jobs.
- One key outcome will be an education overhaul, including interactive artificial intelligence-instructors and virtual classrooms.
- Robotics will usher in positive outcomes, including virtual vision and memory enhancement.
Gerald Celente is a pioneer trend strategist and founder of The Trends Research Institute. He is the author of the national bestseller Trends 2000: How to Prepare for and Profit from the Changes of the 21st Century and publisher of the internationally circulated Trends Journal newsletter. Gerald Celente is a political atheist. Unencumbered by political dogma, rigid ideology or conventional wisdom, Celente, whose motto is “think for yourself,” observes and analyzes the current events forming future trends for what they are – not for the way he wants them to be. Gerald Celente has earned his reputation as “The most trusted name in trends” by accurately forecasting hundreds of social, business, consumer, environmental, economic, political, entertainment, and technology trends.