GoldSeek, Released on 11/11/23
Bill Murphy of Lemetropole Cafe and GATA.org, reviews his latest insights on “gold cartel” manipulation.
- Is the gold and silver suppression scheme losing it’s stranglehold on the markets?
- Mining shares are trading at a delicious discount and gold is “holding it’s own.”
- US denominated 90% silver coins, dimes, quarters and halves may represent a solid long-term investment for financial and personal security.
- Higher rates and inflation makes gold and silver considerably more appealing assets.
- The current rate hike cycle may be in the early-innings.
- The duo remember a fallen-gold comrade, Mr. Jim Sinclair of JSMineset, a former trader with the Hunt brothers during the silver squeeze era.
- Another fallen friend, Mr. Nick Barisheff of BMG group recently passed.
- Is the silver market a short-squeeze opportunity begging to occur?
- By the time that investors represent the Bitcoin-like opportunity in the PMs sector, lightning moves higher may become commonplace.
- Why are central banks, deep-pocketed investors in the know, buying gold and over fist?
Bill Murphy is a financial commentator and the chairman and director of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), which was founded as a result of Murphy’s essays on collusion among large financial institutions to suppress the price of precious metals. He also runs a paid subscription service called Le Metropole Cafe. Murphy believes the price of gold is artificially low and has spent years lobbying the U.S. government to investigate market manipulation in the gold market.