Silver Doctors, Released on 9/17/19
The DOJ just charged 3 traders for their participation in a racketeering conspiracy in connection with manipulating the gold & silver markets. Bill compares this scandal to Watergate. Tune-in for expert analysis from one of the few men who has been relentlessly fighting against the gold & silver market rigging.
With such big news coming out of the Department of Justice yesterday, Bill Murphy sat down with Half Dollar on Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 to break-down what it all means.
Some of the topics discussed today include:
– Why is it that people still deny the gold & silver manipulation and price suppression.
– What does Bill think about yesterday’s DOJ indictment of three JP Morgan traders?
– Is the price of gold responding to the DOJ’s action?
– How does Bill see this latest indictment in comparison to past indictments?
– What will Bill be looking for in this case in the months to come?
– Have we seen silver’s explosive move yet?
– What is Bill looking for in silver?
– What is Bill’s outlook for gold?
– What will be on Bill’s radar as we move through the final months of 2019?
Bill Murphy is a former American professional football player, financial commentator, and the chairman and director of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), which was founded as a result of Murphy’s essays on collusion among large financial institutions to suppress the price of precious metals. Murphy believes the price of gold is artificially low and has spent years lobbying the U.S. government to investigate market manipulation in the gold market. Earlier disregarded as a conspiracy theorist, his arguments were strengthened by a London precious metals trader who became a whistleblower and an American commodities trader, who inadvertently revealed that gold was leveraged 100 times physical.