Elijah Johnson, Finance And Liberty, Released on 7/24/16
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– Can monetary policy improve the sluggish economy? ►0:47
– Why is the Fed focused on financial markets? ►5:13
– Higher interest rates coming? ►9:41
– Interest rates and government debt ►13:53
– Investing in gold and silver ►16:23
Axel Merk is the Founder, President, Portfolio Manager, and CIO at Merk Investments LLC. He is an expert on qualitative research and macroeconomic trends. Mr. Merk is also an expert on macro trends, hard money, international investing, and on building sustainable wealth, and he is a pioneer in the use of strategic currency investing to seek diversification. He is a speaker and author on topics ranging from the economy, gold, and currencies to sustainable wealth and personal finance, as well as a regular guest and contributor to the business media around the world. Mr. Merk is an Author of the book Sustainable Wealth: Achieve Financial Security in a Volatile World of Debt and Consumption.