Kerry Lutz, Financial Survival Network, Released on 3/9/16
– Historic ECB decision tomorrow
– NIRP going crazy, as even Japanese 30-year yield nearing zero, and $7 trillion of sovereign bonds trading at negative yields, DESPITE the PPT-orchestrated stock and commodity rally!
– Fed next week – Boxed in a corner, as global economy at weakest point since Great Depression
– Indian silver demand exploded to a record last year, and Chinese imports exploding since last Fall’s lifting on ban of silver concentrates. Meanwhile, U.S. Mint on sale to blow away last year’s record silver Eagle sales. This is why I wrote an article about why the gold/silver ratio is historically overvalued this morning
– Nearly unprecedented institutional PM demand, as evidenced by last week’s sell-out of the IAU ETF’s shares, and the PSLV closed-end fund now trading at a premium to NAV – per yesterday’s “Admiral Sprott rides again!”
Andrew (“Andy”) Hoffman, CFA joined Miles Franklin, one of America’s oldest, largest bullion dealers, in October 2011 and serves as Marketing Director. For a decade, he was a US-based buy-side and sell-side analyst, most notably as an II-ranked oil service analyst at Salomon Smith Barney from 1999 through 2005. Since 2002, his focus has been entirely on precious metals, and since 2006 has written free missives regarding gold, silver and macroeconomics. Prior to joining the company he spent five years working as an investor relations officer or consultant to numerous junior mining companies. Andy’s articles can be found on the Miles Franklin Blog, at www.milesfranklin.com.