Elijah Johnson, Finance And Liberty, Released on 3/29/16
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– The Dollar Index has nothing to do with the price of gold
– How manipulated is the gold price?
– Why isn’t the stock market crashing amid horrific economic data?
– Money printing created the migrancy crisis in Europe
– Will the UK leave the EU?
– Trump wants to audit the Fed and likes the idea of a gold standard…but he wouldn’t actually produce change
Andrew (“Andy”) Hoffman, CFA joined Miles Franklin, one of America’s oldest, largest bullion dealers, in October 2011 and serves as Marketing Director. For a decade, he was a US-based buy-side and sell-side analyst, most notably as an II-ranked oil service analyst at Salomon Smith Barney from 1999 through 2005. Since 2002, his focus has been entirely on precious metals, and since 2006 has written free missives regarding gold, silver and macroeconomics. Prior to joining the company he spent five years working as an investor relations officer or consultant to numerous junior mining companies. Andy’s articles can be found on the Miles Franklin Blog, at www.milesfranklin.com.