1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for viewers to learn about monetary and financial matters in today’s economy?
3. What are some things that are of concern for him in 2017?
4. How does President Trump’s plans for spending impact the economy?
5. What are his thoughts on the DOW Jones reaching 20k?
6. What he thinks about crypto- currencies like Bitcoin?
7. What are his long terms thoughts of the usage of the Federal Reserve Note as the reserve currency in the years ahead?
Doug Casey is an American-born libertarian economist and advocate of the free market. He is a bestselling financial author, international investor, entrepreneur, and the founder and chairman of Casey Research, a provider of subscription financial analysis about specific market verticals including natural resources/metals/mining, energy, commodities, and technology. Since 1979 he has written or co-written the monthly metals-and-mining-focused investment newsletter The International Speculator. He has authored four books, including Crisis Investing, the top-selling investing book of all time, Totally Incorrect, and Right on the Money. His latest novel is Speculator.