Harry Dent: People don’t want to hear how bad things really are
Chris Waltzek, Goldseek Radio, Released on 4/6/17
- According to Harry S. Dent Jr., investors should ignore FOMC rate hikes and buy gold – slower job growth could cap US equities prices in 2017.
- The imminent Greek default slated for this July could be another stumbling block for the financial markets.
- Implementing the new tax cuts / health care plan proposed by the Administration could be challenging.
- The Echo Housing Bubble is tied to bubbles in US equities / bonds, all of which threaten to topple the global financial system.
- Harry S. Dent’s economic model indicates a long-term economic downturn began in 2008 and continues to this day.
- The current economic uptick is merely a fata morgana. Outside the USA, the EU and China are facing their own bubble-troubles.
- Our guest expects gold and commodities to emerge as the strongest markets along with India during the impending crises.
Harry Dent is a Fortune 100 consultant, new venture investor, noted speaker, bestselling author, and the founder and senior editor at Dent Research, where he dedicates himself to identifying and studying demographic, technological, and geopolitical trends. He has a free daily newsletter at www.harrydent.com called “Survive and Prosper.” Mr. Dent accurately predicted Japan’s collapse in 1989, the dot-com bubble-bust in 2000 and the housing bust in 2006 to 2007 (among many other things). He’s written numerous books, including The Great Boom Ahead (1992), The Great Depression Ahead (2008), The Great Crash Ahead (2011) and The Demographic Cliff (2014). His most recent novel The Sale of a Lifetime: How the Great Bubble Burst of 2017 Can Make You Rich, was published in 2016.